Exceptional measure of exemption from registration fees for the academic year 2022-2023 and for the duration of the study cycle in which the student is registered:
- Additional partial exemption, with registration fees identical to those applied to students from the European Community, for students of Lebanese nationality;
- Total exemption for students of Ukrainian nationality, first-time entrants or previously enrolled at the Universitéde Rennes 1, as well as for those recruited as part of the UNIV'R project.
• Master's degree: 243€
• PhD: 380€
• Engineering programme: 601€
Depending on their country of origin and their situation, international students must pay different fees.You are not concerned if you come to study in France as part of an exchange programme between universities.
Tuition fees for international students
The differentiated tuition fees at Université de Rennes 1 for international students* are the following :
• Master's degree : 950€ per academic year
• Engineering programme : 1370€ per academic year
• Doctorat : 380€ per academic year (2022-2023 rate)
* are concerned by the differentiated tuition fees international students outside EU and british students, except specific cases. More information on Campus France
Scholarships for international students
The French embassies abroad offer numerous scholarship programmes to finance a study stay in France.
On the Campus France scholarship catalogue, you can also consult all the possible financing options, including government scholarships from various countries.
The Fondation of Université de Rennes 1 awards annual merit-based scholarships to international students applying for a Master's degree.