In case of emergency
- It's panic, I don't know who to call
Call a security number: +33 2 23 23 33 33 or internally on 3 33 33 (24/7).
In case of failure of the internal telephone network, dial +33 2 23 20 20 00 from a mobile phone
- I witness a fire
- I set off the fire alarm.
- I alert the emergency services (call 18 or 112).
- I must inform the reception of my site or the university security post: 02 23 23 33 33
Give the following information:
- The city
- The campus
- The building
- The floor affected
- If there are victims If there are particular risks (biological, chemical, radioactive...)
- I am a victim or witness of an accident or assault on campus
I contact from a landline and depending on the case : Fire brigade (0) 18 EMS (0) 15 Police (0) 17 From a mobile phone, 112.
I must inform the reception of my site or the university security desk: +33 2 23 23 33 33.
- Serious and imminent danger in my workplace
- I take the first preventive and safety measures
- I immediately inform my line manager
- I contact my prevention assistant
- I inform or have informed the Quality Safety Environment Department (SQSE): 02 23 23 37 24 or extension 3 37 24
- Need a defibrillator
I look for it on :
- In the event of a terrorist attack
- Escape or if impossible
- Alert and obey law enforcement
Prevention - Discrimination
- I am a victim or witness of discrimination
I contact the following national number: +33 8 84 28 46 37
The law prohibits any distinction or unequal treatment on the basis of 22 criteria. What are the criteria for discrimination? More information
- I am a victim or witness of sexual harassment
I contact :
- if I am a student: harcelementsexuel-sseuniv-rennes [dot] fr
- if I am a staff member: harcelementsexuel-smutuniv-rennes [dot] fr Behind each address, a doctor in charge of the institution will answer in complete confidentiality.
I can also go to the platform for reporting sexual and gender-based violence, where trained police officers answer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via an anonymous and free chat room.
- I don't feel good about my life as a student
At your disposal to listen to you, accompany you and guide you, including on the "safety and working conditions" aspects.
- My line manager The Human Resources Department: +33 2 23 23 37 04 or 3 37 04, ressources-humainesuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- The prevention medicine department (SMUT): +33 2 23 23 63 33 or 3 63 33
- The Safety, Quality and Environment Department: +33 2 23 23 37 24 or 3 37 24
- Social assistance: +33 2 23 22 58 84, nicole [dot] pedenuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- The "Quality of life at work" officer: audrey [dot] lavenuuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- The network of prevention assistants