Email : dari [at] listes [dot] univ-rennes1 [dot] fr
The Université de Rennes 1 is firmly committed to developing its international cooperation and hopes to have 8 to 10 privileged partnerships in the short term.
Under the authority of the university's management bodies and in liaison with the training and research components and central services, the International Affairs and Relations Department carries out the following missions
- Implementation of the institution's international relations policy
- Implementation of international cooperation agreements (training, research, etc.)
- Articulation of Training - Research - International Cooperation
- Global processing of international information and assistance to projects
- Coordination of all of the institution's international activities in training and research (except for the Community FPRD)
- Own management of certain major international programmes or contracts
- Management of incoming and outgoing mobility of students and staff
The DARI works with international correspondents (in the components and research units) and with international relations offices (particularly for all student mobility management).
The list of contacts is accessible here