#macroURL(id=3366 name=relationsInternationales publishDateTime=Fri Jan 12 09:57:00 CET 2007 expireDateTime=Sun Jan 12 09:57:00 CET 2025 isBranch=true isProtected=2 repositoryId=5 contentTypeDefinitionId=8 parentContentId=3348 creatorName=cjousset)
- Director of the International Affairs Office and manager of the Socrates programme
- Phone: 33 (0)2 23 23 36 71
- Email adress:
The University of Rennes 1 takes part in the following exchange programmes:
- European Union programmess, particularly Erasmus;
- CREPUQ (Canada) and ISEP (USA) programmes;
- bilateral cooperation agreements dealing with student exchanges.
The exchange programs work according to the following principles:
- Students remain enrolled at their home institution and thus pay their tuition fees normally.
- Students are exempt from tuition fees at Rennes 1.
- The students do not obtain a degree from the University of Rennes 1, but a sucessful study period spent there can be validated to obtain their home degree.
The University of Rennes 1 uses the European credit system ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
If your objective is to prepare a degree of the University of Rennes 1, then the admission requirements and procedures will be different. In that case, please refer to the University's provision of training and to the standard admission procedures.